Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Digital Album-For Dad



Here are some pages from an album I created for my husband during his deployment. The top page is the album cover. I LOVE My Digital Studio software. Thank you, Stampin' UP! for creating such a wonderful and easy to use product! The following pages are random pages within the album. I was equally impressed with the professional print quality of the book once I received it. If you have not purchased this software I highly recommend it. I only wish that I still had the time to be a demonstrator. I so miss being apart of the SU family! I hope you enjoy.








These two pages go together in the book.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: